Our fully-equipped mechanical engineering workshop is spread over 15000 square feet, and has undertaken a variety of complex jobs, ranging from large-scale body fabrication services to highly detailed turning, milling and shaping jobs.
Our experienced team of engineers and designers use the very latest in Computer Aided Design, Finite Element Analysis, and Computational Fluid Dynamics software to ensure that every product is designed and fabricated to surpass required industry standards. The most up-to-date design software is used in conjunction with revolutionary additive manufacturing techniques to ensure utmost customer satisfaction.
We undertake a wide range of mechanical engineering works including but not limited to:
- Turning & lathe machining for various applications such as cutting flanges, bushes, shafts etc.
- Metal plate rolling upto 18mm
- Gear and key cutting
- Design and build of a range of machines such as vibrating screens, stone cutting, grain driers, vibrating tables & concrete moulds etc.
- Design and manufacture of medium to large skip bins
- Fused Deposition Modelling using PLA or ABS polymer
We ensure that every item that leaves the workshop stands the test of time. On the workshop floor, once a product leaves the build team, every last dimension, weld, bolt, and screw is scrutinised by our quality control team to ensure only the very best reach our valued customers.